Sunday, October 26, 2008

First Birthday Party







We had Hampton's first birthday party yesterday. It was so much fun! He was pretty cautious about eating his birthday cake. He mostly just smeared icing on his face. I finally cut the cake so he could actually get into the cake itself. He really had fun opening his presents. Well, the children at the party opened them for him, but he loved playing with them. Although, I felt like the worst mom ever because I bumped his head on a box while opening it. He got a red wagon from his MawMaw & PawPaw in Montgomery, and when I was buckling him in it, I clipped his skin from his belly into the clip. I really felt horrible!! Poor guy! He has a little bruise this morning, but I think he'll be fine. He played and played all day, so I guess he forgot about it.

I can't believe my little guy is one! WOW! Time sure flies. He'll be walking very soon, I'm sure. He's standing and walking behind toys and holding onto furniture but still not walking on his own. That will come soon enough. Until then, I'm enjoying the last bit of his crawling days before he grows up and gains a little more independence from his mommy...

No comments:

Post a Comment