Thursday, March 31, 2011

Slowly but surely...

(I was chided when I went to Montgomery a few weeks ago for not updating my blog often.  I have done some research and after thinking of moving my blog to another place altogether, I decided to give this one more chance.  So this is my test entry to see if I'm staying! Haha!)

...I'm catching up!  Let's see...it was about 5 months ago since I posted. YIKES! What has happened since then?  Well, we had Christmas, Hampton and I went to Disney World in January, and we all did a lot of traveling in March.  We accompanied Clint on a business trip to Jacksonville, spent a long weekend in DeFuniak Springs, FL visiting the Ushers, and then surprised my dad on his 60th birthday with a visit and party for him.  We were gone for almost 2 weeks.  Getting adjusted when we returned was hard, but now we're back in the swing of things.

Clint's job still holds a certain amount of uncertainty.  The stress of that is something we struggle with daily.  We covet your prayers as he is still seeking a permanent position - a transfer within his company.  Our hope is in the Lord, though!  For He alone is in control of this situation.

Here are a few pictures from the last few months.  I will do some more detailed posts on these later.  Promise!

Hampton at his first dental visit. He did GREAT! No cavities!

Hampton in his first Christmas play at church. He was a cow that was part of the animals at the manger .
Hampton hanging out with his Pop
The big surprise! Hampton knocked on the door and greeted Dad with a "Happy Birthday, PawPaw!" As you can see, PawPaw was overwhelmed with emotion!

Hampton and me at Downtown Disney posing with Buzz Lightyear

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing pictures of you guys. Especially Hampton. It's so lovely seeing how big he's getting. Don't think I didn't notice him playing hide and seek in the bushes after church last Sunday. He's so sweet and carefree and I love how he can turn anything into a game.

    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete