Saturday, June 13, 2009

Catching Up AGAIN-June 2009

The last time I posted, I was behind and posted a lot of things...well, here I am again!!! I'll be posting several entries today, so check them out. I will try to get better about posting more regularly so I can stay up-to-date. Hampton is growing by leaps and bounds, and we are dealing with all the "growing pains" that come with that. We are trying to learn to deal with his new little attitudes and figuring out how to understand his stretch for independence. Welcome to parenthood, right? Clint and I have determined that we need to just hold on tight because, as he put it, we're only about 10% of the way through our parenting responsibilities, so the road is going to be a long one! Hampton is such a sweetie, though. We have lots of fun watching him and interacting with him as we're on the "road" together!

No comments:

Post a Comment